Thursday 19 May 2011

Dear Blog,
You are a day old today.  We survived yesterday and hopefully, we will survive today as well. It’s a wet morning here in Accra, Ghana and am grateful to God for His blessings. On a cold morning like this wish I could just stay in bed while I read the mails, watch movies or even sleep! But if wishes were horses....................
My mum told me that, if I want to be successful i have to get my ass out of bed .So, instead of just staying in bed all day, am going to Uni. and then will go to the office to get some work done. You know make some money. I have a drama class at 8 this morning.Yea I know am late. Blame it on the weather.Lol. A political science test later in the day; still trying to finish reading my notes. My fingers are itching to type more but as you already know, am late for my first class.je donnerai vous met à jour quand je retourne.

Bon au revoir!!

No comments:

Post a Comment