Saturday 29 December 2012

I survived 2012!!

I woke up this morning and i asked myself, where did the year go? I remember 1st January like it was just a second ago. 12 months have gone by so fast and am trying to recollect some of the events that happened in my life over the last few months.Just like every other year 2012 brought me a lot of memories. Memories I will like to play in my head over and over again and giggle about it. And others I would like to bury forever.

However the year has been,I am grateful that I've lived through the months till now. The best part of my year was meeting Adrian. Very cute and adorable kid that I'll never forget. Am sitting here on my bed wondering what 2013 has in store for me. Of course we all got our expectations for new years. But one thing I know for sure is am gonna live every day of the rest of my life happy. My mum used to say being happy is all that matters and I think she's right.

Hopefully, I'll graduate with a Bachelor Of Arts Degree in Communication Studies in 2013. I really look forward to that day for the journey hasn't been easy. For some reasons am not writing any resolutions for 2013.

If there's anything 2012 has taught me, it's never to look back no matter how bad things may get and have no regrets because time really flies and situations can change within a blink of an eye.I lived through 2012 with my fair share of pain, sorrow and setbacks. But i survived..With barely 48 hours till the end of the year, I can say I survived 2012!! R.I.P to the precious lives that were lost during 2012.

To my friends and family, thank you for being part of my 2012. Thank you for the wonderful memories we created and the love, joy and laughter we shared. Happy New Year!! Let's do it again!See you in 2013!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to celebrate with you when that gown is worn for you to mount the podium. All the best my friend.
    Nice piece!!

    ReplyDelete