Thursday 1 December 2011

Early December!!!

OMG! I can not believe today is 1st December!! Well hello december, we've all been expecting you.

I remember january like it was Just yesterday. The eve of new year. The fire works and oh the fight I had with my boyfriend. Well now my ex(thank God). This year has flown by really quick. The year hasn't ended yet. With 30 days more to say goodbye to 2011, I say thanks be to God for how far he's brought me,my family,friends and everyone else who's made it this far. For those who couldn't make it, I say may the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace. I made friends and of course I lost some. I've had so much drama at sch which I didn't even think would ever happen. But hey shit happens and life must surely go on.

I lost love and found love at a place I never imagined I would. There is nothing like a friend who will stick up for you and have your back through out the test of time. To my love and friend if you're reading this I say thanx for having my back and I got yours too anytime.

It's has been a memorable year so far. I managed to get my story published in a national newspaper. As a student journalist and writer that meant a lot to me. Christmas is almost here again and I ask where is Santa? Lol.

What are you looking forward to this Christmas? For me it's about reunion. The harmattan seem to be out of coverage area. But I hope it comes soon because am burning from the scorching sun. Whew! Are the christmas ghosts in town already? Am yet to do my christmas shopping so I can't say for now. But am expecting them you know, it sets the mood and atmosphere for the festive season.

Aww duty calls and I have to get back to work. I know I've been away for a very long time but hey one of my new year resolution is to update my blog often. I hope I keep it though. Because I usually write them and even forget all about it. I know you do that too. Haha..I will be back sooner than you expect.

Stay safe and oh it's World Aids Day! Don't forget to get tested. Abstain or if you're a pervert use condom. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment