Saturday 3 December 2011

Trotro lover boy....

Saturday morning I was on my way to work and I had the weirdest encounter with a guy.

Now, I don't usually go to work on saturdays. I always sleep till sun rise. But this particular saturday my boss had specifically ordered me to supervise some maintenance work in the office. Somehow, I managed to get out of bed though I didn't want to. I quickly took my bath because I was running late. After pleading with my cousin to drop me off at the bus station, I got on a trotro which was going to circle(that wasn't so easy).

I sat uncomfortably in the trotro. Shifting and adjusting myself from time to time. The last passenger boarded the vehicle and we finally hit the road. I was sitting in the trotro minding my business and admiring nature when I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the guy sitting next to me. He greeted and I responded. After a while I took my blackberry from my bag and was playing with it. Then he said "I like your phone". At this time I realised the guy was trying to get my attention. He kept talking and talking. He went on and on and on...most of the time I didn't hear what he was saying. And then he asked for my number .I bluntly refused. And then he started begging.

Am wondering why he badly needs my number. This took my mind back on stories I've heard on guys taking girls numbers and then taking them to mallam's so they can have their way with them. Hmm!

A girl about my age boarded the vehicle. The only seat available was next to the guy. Immediately the girl sat down he greeted her. Before I realised they were talking and laughing. Eeei nsem wo world ooo. This boy paa. They exchanged numbers and he even paid for her fare.

So am wondering he boarded a trotro just for a girl's number or what? Your guess is at good as mine. Ah well...he got what he wanted.

4 comments:

  1. hahahah... he's just taking his chances as they come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah wo na won p3 ah, obi p3.. lol nice piece

    ReplyDelete