Friday 2 December 2011

No strike farmer!!!

Dear farmers,

On behalf of the people of Ghana and my own behalf I would like to say ayekoo to you. We know the job aint easy. Well no job is, actually.

Walking up the fields both day and night in whatever weather just to make sure we don't starve to death. I always have a special place in my heart for you. My dear farmer reading this, I really like ripe plantain and I like pork too. Kindly produce more of those just for me so I can gain some weight. Haha..

On a more serious note though, my mum keeps complaining that food stuffs are expensive everytime she comes back from the weekly shopping. I want to know is it the market women that are over pricing the food stuffs or it's the ecomini oh sorry economy rather. I guess the big fat market queen wants more cash to buy extra calories.

I wonder why you don't go on strike. Neither do you demonstrate. Because even if I don't know anything about your plights I remember the one's I read in that science book in primary school. I bought oranges the other time and they tasted like mango. Oh yes! It happened to me.

Hmm my dear farmer, I know you've been trying so hard to win "Best farmer award". But don't you worry whether you win or not please keep feeding us. We appreciate and salute you on this day. Ghanaians say thank you and God bless. And oh thank you for giving us this holiday. I guess I can sleep and snore all day. Salute!

Yours truly,
Ghanaians

NB: Please reduce the chemical fertilisers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment